With ArcusIT Solutions’ Unified Communications system that is both easy to install and maintain, any business can see multiple benefits including reduced costs, as well as increased productivity and efficiency.
Unified Communication system seamlessly integrate voice, HD video, instant messaging, email integration and mobility and allows for these solutions to be fully accessible from any PC, Mac, desk-phone, smartphone or tablet.
ArcusIT Solutions’ Unified Communication systems will enable your business to leverage your existing infrastructure and add the full range of communications options to every platform.
One of the most socially justifiable use for Unified Communication is in organisations involved in Crisis Management eg. Local, State and Federal Government, healthcare, utilities, mines, transport etc. by enabling one way and two way communication of emergency messages between both individuals and groups of individuals.
With implemented Presence services you can boost productivity allowing people to see where the other members of your team are – in a meeting, on the phone or out of the office.
If you are looking for savings in telephony between branch offices you can choose from a range of options — from a system containing few VOIP phones over a wired area link to an enterprise grade fully integrated call centre with automatic call routing, conditional forwarding and large format Tandberg video conferencing.
- Supply and installation of Unified Communication components;
- Upgrade of your existing Unified Communication installation;
- Upgrade legacy telephony infrastructure to IP telephony;
- Installation and configuration of videoconferencing hardware to existing VOIP installations;
- Optimisation of your UC system;
- Support and maintenance service for your telephony or Unified Communication installation as a Managed Service for fixed monthly fee.
- Pay as you go monthly managed service as ad hock or through Pre-Paid Support Plans.
Key benefits of Unified Communication system are:
- No cost for communications between offices – locally, nationally or internationally (needs existing wan link or VPN tunnel) resulting in lower cost of doing business.
- Improved efficiency by allowing your staff to be connected where ever they are.
- Soft-phones are tied to the user not to the desk where the user sits. This make it far easier to hot desk your staff and maximise office space